Historic trolley tour hop-on/hop-off pass! Ride the trolley all day unlimited and get off and back on at designated stops as much as you like. Purchase for Saturday and get Sunday for free!
Fun and Informative!
- PLEASE NOTE TIMES ARE AS ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE CONSIDERING TRAFFIC! 10:30, 12:00, 1:30, 3:00, 4:30
- Lively & Historical Narration
- See the natural beauty of Jim Thorpe as well as the historic architecture
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED or Your Money Back
- We LIVE IT -- WE LOVE IT! Locally Owned and Operated
A great way to DISCOVER and EXPLORE Jim Thorpe! Ride our nostalgic trolley for a fully narrated journey highlighting the history of our town, which is filled with natural beauty! Kids 3 and under ride FREE!
*Weekday times will be as posted and based on weather.
Please plan to arrive in town at least one hour before your trolley to allow time for parking. Please go to the ticket booth at least 15 minutes prior to your trolley to pick up your tickets
Learn about Jim Thorpe's early settlers and famous citizens through interesting stories and colorful anecdotes. See for yourself a city rich in architecture, history and the arts!
The Trolley Tour "must see" points of interest include:
- Jim Thorpe Monument
- Lehigh Gorge State Park
- Downtown Historic District (visit the Mauch Chunk Museum by the opera house, $1 off admission with your trolley pass!)
- Historic Opera House
- Old Jail museum ($1 off admission with your trolley pass!)
- Stabin Museum and Gallery/ Cafe Arielle
- Mauch Chunk Lake
Saturday tours 10:30, 12:00, 1:30, 3:00, 4:30 and Sunday starting at 12. Ride all day Sunday FREE when you purchase a Saturday pass!
Please note: any passenger not following safety instructions will be asked to leave the trolley by the driver with NO refund
***Not Handicap Accessible***